[CM] CM Sourceforge updated

padovani zepadovani at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 04:59:47 PST 2009

It would be nice to have that in the sourceforge page, I think...

The fact is that I have many lines of code that are already written in
Common Lisp (SBCL)/CM/CLM and I could not translate everything to Scheme
right now... (I intend to do this in the future).
(Or do you mean that Grace is supporting Common Lisp too now? )

Thanks again.

PS: Is there some kind of translator of Common Lisp functions and macros
to Scheme? Like a egg that understands things like "defun"... ?