[CM] s7 listener response

parisnight at softhome.net parisnight at softhome.net
Mon Dec 28 07:58:23 PST 2009

Bill Schottstaedt writes:

> Are you using Gtk or Motif?  Could you send whatever
>
> ./snd --version
>
> prints?  By "no response", you mean that nothing happens in the
> text widget -- no new prompt, no cursor movement?

I am using Motif.  The text widget does all the nice readline stuff and did
the parens highlighting when I typed the closedd paren of (+ 2 3), ie. a
little line cursor beneath of the first paren.  I noticed there was a
warning in the instructions not to avoid lesstif.  Here is the ./snd
 --version output:

Snd is a sound editor; see http://ccrma.stanford.edu/software/snd/.
This is Snd version 11.2 of 28-Dec-09:
   S7: 1.41 (16-Dec-09), Xen: 3.3
   Jack: 0.109.2
   Sndlib 21.2 (11-Dec-09, float samples)
   CLM 4.30 (14-Oct-09)
   fftw-3.2.2
   Lesstif 0.95
   Motif 2.1.0 X11R6
   Xpm 3.4.11
   LADSPA: 1.1
   Gamin: 0.1.10
   with gettext:
LC_CTYPE=en_US;LC_NUMERIC=en_US;LC_TIME=en_US;LC_COLLATE=C;LC_MONETARY=en_US
;LC_MESSAGES=en_US;LC_PAPER=en_US;LC_NAME=en_US;LC_ADDRESS=en_US;LC_TELEPHON
E=en_US;LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US;LC_IDENTIFICATION=en_US
   Compiled Dec 27 2009 19:05:49
   C: 4.3.3
   Libc: 2.9.stable
   host: i686-pc-linux-gnu