[CM] ams etc

Robert Vogel vogelrl at ct.metrocast.net
Fri Dec 18 18:30:17 PST 2009

I installed Fedora 10 on my quad-core AMD machine, then the Planet CCRMA
package. Mostly, it seems to run well and I am pleased.

But ... AMS seems to broken. When I try the first of the demo
applications (bass_advenv.ams) it comes up with a dialog box:

 'could not find LADSPA plugin "Freeverb Version 3" from library cmt'

followed by another box

 'could not find LADSPA plugin "Mvclpf-3 from library "mvclpf24"

Then, the components appear unconnected on the brown background.

----

So then, I went to Synaptic thinking to uninstall it and re-installing,
but to do that it says it will also remove planetccrma-apps.

Any advice ?

Bob