[CM] Audio on Win32 fixed

Adam ahcnz at ihug.co.nz
Sun Dec 6 23:00:49 PST 2009

Re: grace-3.4.0,  on WinXP,

Its no bug, just a quirk where a new version (placed in a new
directory) will auto-load 'previous-settings' such as the init
file and the 'recent-files' list, from a previously used grace
version where-ever.

I suppose I would just like to know where this .. xml file (I suppose)
is located. Again, I suppose so that I can delete it to force
it to be re-written.  Perhaps its re-written on each traditional
->File->Quit. Or alternately perhaps the file should be in the
same folder as it executable ?

I was also thinking perhaps ->Audio->MidiOut->Hush  might
warrant a hot-key ?

Neither of these are Bugs as such, so no complaint about
the integrity of the new package. Its great.

Adam.