[CM] Audio on Win32 fixed

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 6 07:14:28 PST 2009

I fixed the audio file player bug on windows (I had mistakenly turned
off DirectSound in juce_amalgamated!), removed "~/ " from all
examples, fixed a browser launching issue on linux, and a 32 vs 64bit
bug so it should compile and run on 64 bit machines (possibly with
some twiddling of juce_amalgamated.h/cpp on your part)  ive put up new
binaries; these will become the actual release bundles unless i hear
about other bad bugs in the next day or so.

mac/x86:

http://camil.music.uiuc.edu/software/grace/grace-3.4.0-osx-intel.zip

linux:

http://camil.music.uiuc.edu/software/grace/grace-3.4.0-linux.tgz