[CM] beta2 (fomus on windows and linux)

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 14 03:42:00 PDT 2009

ive posted Davids tarball that I used to compile beta2 that should ./
configure on your system

http://camil.music.uiuc.edu/Software/grace/downloads/fomus-0.1.2-alpha.tar.gz

also when you build sndlib on linux it may save a .so in addtion to
a .a  -- delete the .so if you are building grace, for some reason
linking gets confused and tries to use the .so instead of the .a even
though i expictly provide the .a extension