[CM] Snd-Emacs Problems

Michael Scholz mike at fth-devel.net
Mon Aug 3 23:30:56 PDT 2009

James <ja.lira0 at gmail.com> writes:
> I recently compiled snd-10 from daily sources with the default S7-scheme. I'm
> trying to get it working in emacs.
> [...]
> Emacs loads everything with no errors but when I try to switch to snd-scheme
> mode the *Message* buffer gives me this:

> eval-buffer: Cannot open load file: ruby-mode

inf-snd.el is prepared to work with snd-scheme, snd-ruby, and snd-forth
so it expects more than the usual libraries delivered with Emacs.  You
will find ruby-mode.el and inf-ruby.el in any
ftp://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/ruby-*.tar.gz and gforth.el in
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gforth/gforth-0.[67].*.tar.gz.

Sorry for the confusion.
Mike