[CM] new GraceCL

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 22 10:34:54 PDT 2009

Ive fixed these bugs in svn trunk.  If you have msys and mingw it
should be "easy" to compile the grace app on windows

   premake --verbose --target gnu --sndlib ../sndlib
   make gracecl

note that you would have to install sndlib so the build script is
happy but you wouldnt have to compile it -- although this is easy and
worthwhile too -- unless you want to also use grace (cm3/sndlib)  in
addition to gracecl