[CM] admin tasks

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Apr 17 04:02:46 PDT 2009

I hate sourceforge!  Every time I try to update a version of Snd, they've
changed their crappy interface to something even more opaque, and
it takes me 30 minutes to figure out that "download" means "add release"
or whatever.  And all that time, their disgusting advertising is running --
freshmeat is even worse!  I'm seriously thinking of pulling out of
both since this has sent my blood pressure to near-stroke levels.

Would it be so bad if Snd was just a tarball at ccrma?