[CM] Splicing sections

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 10 12:43:57 PDT 2008

it sounds like you are using cm2 so ill assume that in this
answer...first, if you know how long the sections are ahead of time
then you can simply start them at the appropriate times, say 0 30 90:

(events (list (intro) (main) (conclusion))
	"foo.mid"
         '(0 30 90))

if you dont knwo how long they last you can use the 'finally' statment
to chain them:

(defun intro ()
   (process ...
            output ...
            finally (sprout (main) :at (now))))

(defun main ()
   (process ...
            output
            finally (sprout (conclusion ) :at (now))))

(events (intro)
         "foo.mid"
         0)

hope this helps!