[CM] Getting started

Lee Nixon psycloneranger at gmail.com
Sat May 24 08:33:27 PDT 2008

   I'm using mac system 10.2.8 with  clisp version 2.43-2 (downloaded
from fink) and I can't get cmn to work.   I'm following all of the
instructions to the best of my ability and I'm not getting any error
messages but the file aaa.eps isn't showing up anywhere. And I don't
have ghostscript--was intending to open the eps file with Preview if I
could find it. So what is it I'm doing wrong?
  I'm a musician, not a computer guy, so please, don't tell me to
frimfram the bobwip and googaw the geezer because I don't know what a
frimfram is or what it does to a geezer.  Probably not something good
I would suspect.

       Regards,

 Lee

  (musically literate guitarist)