[CM] Copy and Paste (?)

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri May 9 11:17:16 PDT 2008

> > I would like to paste some code from a file (BBedit or Safari) into the
> > Snd listener but Snd will not do it. Any suggestions will be welcomed.

I take it this is on a Mac?  It doesn't work for me either in Motif -- are you using
Motif or Gtk?  There are a bunch of problems with the Motif port -- the file
dialogs are mostly disabled, for example.

I don't remember any constraint about pasting stuff at the end -- I think
you can paste anywhere, but the listener looks for the prompt character.

I know copy-and-paste works in Linux (from firefox for example) because
I do it all the time.