[CM] Copy and Paste (?)

Kjetil S. Matheussen k.s.matheussen at notam02.no
Fri May 9 10:51:08 PDT 2008

On Fri, 9 May 2008, sal g sofia wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I would like to paste some code from a file (BBedit or Safari) into the
> Snd listener but Snd will not do it. Any suggestions will be welcomed.
>
> Thank you and Regards

Snd's listener doesn't work like a terminal,
unfortunately, so you have to be careful to paste into the
last line. Personally I think thaht very inconvenient, but Bill said
it was modeled after how the listener works in Emacs. I
don't know if that is a very good idea though, because
you have the same pasting problem in the emacs listener
as well, but perhaps someone uses the emacs listener
in a more efficient way such that its worth having
a less convenient pasting-interface.

Anyhow, by pasting into the terminal you started Snd from instead,
it should always work.