[CM] music5

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat May 3 04:25:41 PDT 2008

> Speaking for the old Columbia-Princeton contingent, I'd be very happy
> if somebody could dredge up the Music IV sources.

Now that you mention it, I just noticed that MUS10 was a music IV
descendent -- I wonder how much difference there was.  I
think I'll put the MUS10 manual online too (from 1977 --
Tovar and Leland Smith).  Hmm...  I wonder how far to
carry this -- I have all the CCRMA Foonly documentation,
and many of the programs (SAIL and FAIL primarily) that
we used, going back to the PDP-6 in some cases.  The
SAIL code used the SAIL character set which makes it
hard to read at times.  I also have dozens, perhaps hundreds
of MUS10 instruments and note lists.