[CM] updated betas, win32 with csound port

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Thu May 1 16:36:54 PDT 2008

I think i have a fix for the csoundport on windows (switching from
csoundScoreEvent to csoundInputMessage) and the same new code will
also allow passing a string pfield value in addition tot numbers.
Since this is a bit of a rewrite Ive taken the opportunity to make the
csound port more flexible -- you can  open it for rt audio and render
score data to sound files at the same time, or play score data out the
rt port. I will try to ship the csound dll with grace so there is no
confusion, as i understand it if you put a dll in a the directory with
the .exe then windows will find it (we will see...)

ill should have the new binaries available tomrrow i think, or no
later than saturday.