[CM] duration equivalent on snd-rt

Juan I Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 06 Mar 2008 12:18:40 -0500

Thanks a lot Kjetil!  I thought of the scheduler but I had rather you
commenting the issue.

I might be generalizing but Physical Modeling gurus often take durations
between half seconds and five. This might work for delay lines or at
least to get things working.

Looks like I have to sit down and read your LAC-2008 paper because
syntax is a bit different. And speaking of code simplification, wow!.

 --* Juan