[CM] Notes from the Metalevel CD

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:45:13 -0600

 From what I understand the book is going into second printing with
the CD -- I have no idea how they started screwin this up with the
current printing and I apologize for the inconvenience. In the
meantime for anyone that got a book without a cd , and IF I can get
permission, I will make the ISO image available on pinhead for download.

But really a better solution would be just to use GraceCL: its Common
Music it would be (nearly) source compatible with the book. maybe I
chould make a binary release of GraceCL with CLisp included or
something.

The best solution would be to roll it into Grace since all you have to
do is double-click the app and away you go. but I would have to add
support for patterns etc that I havent had the time to add in yet. sigh.