[CM] inference engine

Mr.SpOOn mr.spoon21 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 14:07:43 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'd like to use CM with some software to represent some knowledge. I
mean in combination with an inference engine, so that I can write
rules and facts and get to some conclusion. An idea is to find the
tonality of a melody analyzing the notes.

I've installed CM using GraceCL and then CLISP. They seem to work.
For the engine I've found different solution:

- CLIPS, http://clipsrules.sourceforge.net/
- LISA, http://lisa.sourceforge.net
- OCML, http://kmi.open.ac.uk/projects/ocml/

I think there are many more. The problem is that I can't understand if
I can use one of them with CM.

Searching I've seen that in some workshop talked about CM and
knowledge representation (or inference engine), but I cannot find any
good article to read.

Hope here someone can help me.

Thanks a lot,
Carlo