[CM] Grace import-events

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 29 06:57:56 PDT 2008

Hi adam, im sorry for the delay my internet at home stopped working
several days ago and i dont get into my office much right now. ill
take a look at this if you can send me the offending sco file.

i will also be adding csound importing to grace, which already has
csound5 support built in. maybe the right way to do this is to use the
csound5 lib to read the sco file and then get the data from that. ill
look to see if the csound5 api supports this.  if this were possible
then maybe even complex sco files with "carry parameters" could be
imported into lisp.