[CM] graceCL on OSX

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:44:02 -0600

> hi,
> I was able to solve the problem: I needed to pass an option --core
> to sbcl to
> find additional components. So now I'm finally able to run cm+clm
> on my mac,
> thank you!

good. but its strange, i think --core is only needed if you dont have
sbcl in its default location. regardless, setting --core  in the
Configure Lisp dialog's "Arguments:" field will be saved in your
preferences so you only have to add it once.

you can use the sys: logiccal pathname to get at the clm and cm
sources under the app's resources directory eg:

	(cload "sys:clm-3;v")

> BTW - there are some discrepencies between the documentation and
> the program
> (e.g. the console help says lisp->eval expr when its actually
> execute in the
> program itself. )

thank you, if you send me a list i will fix them.