[CM] graceCL on OSX

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:31:19 -0600

> /Users/local/bin/sbcl

this doesnt look right to me. if you installed sbcl normally it
should be

/usr/local/bin/sbcl

if changing this doesnt work, then i dont know why --  im teaching a
class running on 20+  osx machines here, both tiger and leopard, and
intel/ppc, cm + clm
i guess you could look under the resource dir for any fasls, if you
dont see any then we know sbcl isnt starting:

     $ ls /Applications/GraceCL.app/Contents/Resources/grace/*.fasl

if there are any fasls then delete them and try connecting again with
the executable set to  /usr/local/bin/sbcl

     $ ls /Applications/GraceCL.app/Contents/Resources/grace/*.fasl

if it still doest work then try installing a recent clisp, then
select CLISP in the pulldown menu, then make sure that the exe is set
to /usr/local/bin/clisp