[CM] Grace: realtime audio with Csound5

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 19:34:32 -0600

Grace rev 1574  supports realtime audio with Csound5.  more info about
this here:

http://pinhead.music.uiuc.edu/~hkt/grace/doc/scheme.html#csound

Also new: I have switched from Scons to Premake for installation
scripts. See the new install.hmtl for more informatino about the
various way to build from sources

information on how to build grace with Csound support is here

http://pinhead.music.uiuc.edu/~hkt/grace/doc/install.html#premake-csound

I have built and tested Grace+Csound on Macos  I have built it on
planetccrma and studio64 buti cant actually test it on linux until i
figure out why csound is needing portaudio even though i build it with
this disabled.

If someone can test it on linux id be grateful, you can use Example 5
as a test:

http://pinhead.music.uiuc.edu/~hkt/grace/doc/scheme.html#example5

best,
Rick