[CM] what linux?

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:37:56 -0600

hi nando, there is a deadlock that occurs in juce apps in fedora 8,
here is a link to the discussino about that a student here (Andrew
Burnson) sent to me after he encountered the problem:

http://www.rawmaterialsoftware.com/juceforum/viewtopic.php?p=13943&sid=7c2ffb67ea97f6bda6790017ec7547ba

i think the issue is that the linux juce maintainer is using a
compatibiliy lib called XCB and the version that is required is not in
the fedora distro.
juce works great in my old planetccrma (fedora 3)  but that release
solong in the tooth now its not easy to update apps and software base.