[CM] clm4

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Fri, 8 Feb 2008 09:48:49 -0600

hmm i hadnt thought about the output instance, good point.  but i bet
clm could also return output values as a string, with the null string
the default void case for instrument calls. then your lisp code could
simply call (read ...) on the string returned to get actual lisp
values if the value wasnt the null strings.

if instruments accepted strings in and out you could run clm
insruments over the net with a socket connection :)