[CM] cm3 builds on linux

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Dec 1 12:07:30 PST 2008

> i will need someone's help figuring out how to handle all the alsa jack etc lib linking for cm

when sndlib builds, it creates the script sndlib-config which is supposed to
tell what load/compile flags are needed, but:

/home/bil/test/sndlib/ sndlib-config --libs
-L/usr/lib -lm -lm

which is incomplete -- this particular build will also require -lgsl -lgslcblas.
Good intentions?  (If I remember right, the gsl stuff came after the sndlib-config
work, and I never noticed it was out-of-date).

> if you start cm on linix id like to know if the (ports) returns anything

cm> (ports)
(("midi.port"))