[CM] Music5

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Apr 30 12:48:24 PDT 2008

With Max's approval, I scanned in the programmer's manual,
and put it at the ccrma ftp site.  I think I'll need to make
a music5 tarball or website or something -- I have compilable
versions of all 3 passes of music5 now.  I need to track down
a couple missing functions (putfile and ifile, which I think
were local SAILisms), and learn how to run each pass, and
then maybe I'll be able to hear some of this newfangled
digital music.  They say it's all jaggy and cold.