[CM] music5?

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Apr 26 11:07:12 PDT 2008

I've added music5.f to the Snd tarball and CVS site.  It's the
version of music 5 we had here at Stanford in the late 60's,
typed in laboriously by yours truly from faded and yellowing
XGP output.  The "I" and "1" characters (which make up 50%
of the total) are nearly indistinguishable in this output, so
my eyes are blurry, my hands are palsied, my shoulders
hurt.  I need a beer.  Anyway, I would love to get this working,
but I can't remember much Fortran, and gfortran doesn't
like the dialect used in music5.f ("obsolete arithmetic IF" etc).
If anyone is interested, I'd be more than happy to run back
to the sources to check up on typos and so on.