[CM] (CM3) SuperCollider and OSC support?

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 20 06:32:25 PDT 2008

an OSC port could be easily added using the OscPack library. the
difficult issue to solve is what the Scheme API for Osc/Supercollider
would look like -- currently i dont have any ideas about this and so i
havent started work on the port. anyone knowlegable about osc and sc
that wants to help get interactive/file communication with sc going
that would be great, otherwise an osc port will be lower priority as i
am totally swamped.