[CM] png files (2nd try)

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Apr 15 11:07:33 PDT 2008

I moved all the CLM/Snd png files to the pix directory (the name
"png" would have collided with CMN) -- given my track record
this morning, I undoubtedly screwed up -- please let me know
if you notice a missing picture, or a treble clef where you expect
a sonogram.

Also, if I understand CVS (I don't...) I think CVS users will want to
use the -p or maybe -P switch to get rid of the old copies.

(I think my previous 2 messages to cmdist were deleted by accident --
cmdist is under siege from spam and I block mail from my own account
since it is being used as a fake address, and in the ca. 100 msgs
this morning, I must have accidentally deleted my own.)