[CM] clm instrument compile problem

Michael Klingbeil michael at klingbeil.com
Tue Apr 15 09:11:42 PDT 2008

Thanks for your help and sorry about the other errors in the code I posted (cut and pasting from different versions).

After poking through other instruments, I noticed that gens from arrays were never assigned to temporaries, so I eventually came up with this same solution and all is well.

It seemed to me that if I declared "filter" to be of type mus-any that this should work. I spent quite a while poking through run.lisp and couldn't figure it out. I'm curious...