[CM] grace on ubuntu - no midi sounds

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 06:51:14 -0500

hi you should have sound when you call (events), what is the value of
*midi-player* in your environment?  the current version of grace is
not accessing sound or midi drivers so it should not affect the
ability of other programs to do the same. so Im not sure what could
be going wrong there...
--rick