[CM] grace on ubuntu - no midi sounds

padovani josepadovani@yahoo.com.br
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:18:37 -0300

------=_Part_26466_7658597.1189023517003

Hi again,
so.. I have successfully installed grace on ubuntu studio..
Now I would like to get some sound from cm when evaluating "(events.. )"
statements... While using xemacs I get the midi-sounds, but with grace I
can't...
Another thing that is happening while I run grace is that all other program=
can't access the sound device. Is there a file to edit to configure these
things?
thanks in advice,
z=E9

------=_Part_26466_7658597.1189023517003

Hi again,<br>
so.. I have successfully installed grace on <span class=3D"misspell">ubuntu=
 studio..</span><br>Now I would like to get some sound from cm when evaluat=
ing &quot;(events.. )&quot; statements... While using <span class=3D"misspe=
ll">
xemacs</span>
I get the midi-sounds, but with grace I can&#39;t... <br>Another thing that
is happening while I run grace is that all other programs can&#39;t access
the sound device. Is there a file to edit to configure these things?<br>tha=

------=_Part_26466_7658597.1189023517003--