[CM] snd crash

Joshua Parmenter joshp at u.washington.edu
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:17:13 -0800

I am getting a strange crash with snd on mac os 10.5 with X11. If I
resize a window I get:

bash-3.2$ The program 'snd' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
   (Details: serial 17350 error_code 8 request_code 70 minor_code 0)
    backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error()
function.)

I am running with X11, along with gtk2, and fftw-3 all built from
MacPorts. Any ideas what would cause this? Both 9.2 and 9.5 (built
yesterday) do this. I can't find anything meaningful in Console logs,
and running with --sync doesn't provide anything either. If there is
other info I can provide, I'd be more then happy to (just let me know).

best,

Josh

Joshua Parmenter
University of Washington
Center for Digital Arts and Experimental Media
Seattle, Washington 98195

http://www.realizedsound.net/josh/
http://www.dxarts.washington.edu