[CM] fm again

Juan I Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:45:51 -0500

Hi Bill,

I never thought one could use power lines for this purpose. This sounds
really encouraging even for today standards and for the sake of sound.
For many of us FM radio was a big mystery (if not a miracle) several
years ago.

Thanks a lot for sharing these notes with us.

  --* Juan