[CM] Newbie learning. . . . CM / CLM-3 / SND / Scheme???

Joseph Anderson J.Anderson@hull.ac.uk
Fri, 25 May 2007 15:09:31 +0100

--MIRAPOINT_PART1_4656ee1b

Hello Bill,

Oops, not intending to be so selective in my quoting. . . the below =
quote just jumped out at me.

So would you suggest the Snd route as the modern way forward? Just a =
quick glance at the Snd pages, the option of using Ruby looks somewhat =
more approachable for the lisp clueless.

I suppose if I have a go with the docs I can work out how to use Snd as =
a batchable Music V engine?

So you're suggesting this path rather than the clm-3?

Thanks,
Jo