[CM] Fw: Increasing frequency without shorten runtime

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri, 18 May 2007 07:46:15 -0700

From: meino.cramer@gmx.de
To: cmdist-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sent: Fri, 18 May 2007 06:22:53 +0200
Subject: Increasing frequency without shorten runtime

Hi,

 if I have a -- for example -- recording of a voice
 saying a sentence ... is it possible to increase
 the frequency of this voice (makeing a Donal Duck
 pitch from a bass... ;) without shorten the runtime/
 quicken the speaking ?
 And how can I achieve such an effect?
 Is it possible to "tune" the frequence over
 the recording (variable freq by constant speed) ?

 Thank you very much in advance for any help! :)

 Keep snding!
 mcc