[CM] installing snd on os x

Pagano, Patrick pat@digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Tue, 15 May 2007 22:16:30 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C79760.4732F3EB

on newer versions double clicking it spawned X11 automatically

cheers~

pp

-----Original Message-----
From: cmdist-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU on behalf of Bill Schottstaedt
Sent: Tue 5/15/2007 7:13 PM
To: peiman khosravi; cmdist@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Subject: Re: [CM] installing snd on os x
=20
That error happens if you start Snd in a normal terminal -- it needs to =
be
started in an X11 terminal (hopefully this is a temporary situation).
If you start X, it has starts xterm automatically, I think.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C79760.4732F3EB

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7651.59">
<TITLE>RE: [CM] installing snd on os x</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>on newer versions double clicking it spawned X11 =
automatically<BR>
<BR>
cheers~<BR>
<BR>
pp<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
-----Original Message-----<BR>
That error happens if you start Snd in a normal terminal -- it needs to =
be<BR>
started in an X11 terminal (hopefully this is a temporary =
situation).<BR>
If you start X, it has starts xterm automatically, I think.<BR>
<BR>