[CM] Pointers into snd-help source?

Charles Turner vze26m98@optonline.net
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:40:39 -0400

Michael Scholz wrote on 3/12/07 at 7:06 PM

>Please replace the function inf-snd-comint-snd-send in inf-snd.el with
>the one below.  Snd 8.8 has the old global variables in xen.c and the
>old inf-snd.el file.  If you have commented out the part in xen.c
>mentioned earlier, this function should work.  Sorry for the
>confusion.

Hi Mike-

I actually downloaded the most recent inf-snd.el from CVS, and Snd-FTH
now works fine as a subprocess. I guess I should have realized that if
there were changes to xen.c in CVS, there could also be matching changes
in inf-snd.el.

Thanks for the tip! I think I should switch to Snd CVS real soon and
eliminate these kinds of questions...

Best, Charles

<vze26m98@optonline.net>