[CM] inf-snd.el Success!

Charles Turner vze26m98@optonline.net
Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:29:54 -0500

Hi Michael-

I hope you haven't been beating your head against the wall with the
debugging info I sent.

I was moving back home today, and had the time to pin my Fink
distribution to "unstable" and completely update my entire collection
of Fink packages. (It took 5 hours)

I also removed the glib I had in my /usr/local/lib so there was no
chance of accidentally compiling against it.

I've now upgraded to emacs-gtk 22.0.93.1 from the Fink distro, rebuilt
Snd using the updated Fink packages, and after installing the latest
gforth and ruby mode files, EVERYTHING SEEMS JUST FINE!

(I have some weirdness with emacs having a different idea about what
Snd's working directory is, and not saving .elc files, but that's
another matter!)

Thanks again for this wonderful emacs mode! I can hardly wait for Forth
scripting...

Best, Charles

Darwin spinoza 8.8.0 Darwin Kernel Version 8.8.0: Fri Sep  8 17:18:57
PDT 2006; root:xnu-792.12.6.obj~1/RELEASE_PPC Power Macintosh powerpc

powerpc-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build
5367)

<vze26m98@optonline.net>