[CM] inf-snd.el?

vze26m98 vze26m98@optonline.net
Wed, 07 Mar 2007 20:47:11 -0500

Michael Scholz wrote on 3/7/07 at 7:56 PM

>Hi, Charles.  I think, the easiest way to circumvent these errors is
>to install ruby-mode.el, inf-ruby.el (from Ruby distribution) and
>gforth.el (from Gforth distribution) because inf-snd-mode and snd-mode
>depend on them.  Can you show us an Emacs backtrace?  Activate it by
>Menu Options -> Enter Debugger on Error before starting inf-snd-mode.

Hi Michael-

Yes, I just looked on Fink for a ruby mode. The gforth I have.

If I run the debugger, I don't get as far as without it: it halts before
the menus are built and the snd buffer is activated:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function t)
  comint-output-filter(#<process Snd-Scheme> "#f\n")

Hope this helps. I'll install the ruby modes and uncomment my hack and
let you know what's up...

Best, Charles

<vze26m98@optonline.net>