[CM] Freeze Running Simplest Examples (snd-ls-0.9.7.12)

Esben Stien b0ef@esben-stien.name
Sat, 03 Mar 2007 01:24:53 +0100

Trying again to get snd-ls up and running;). I've now recompiled my
entire OS, but getting the exact same problem;).

I've compiled snd-ls and started it with M-x run-scheme in emacs. It
starts up fine. I then, in scheme-mode, evaluate (load-from-path
"rt-compiler.scm") and that also seems to go fine. It says RT-Compiler
loaded successfully.

I then run this example code, with C-M-x:

(let ((osc (make-oscil)))
  (<rt-play> 0 3
     (lambda ()
          (out (* 0.8
                    (oscil osc))))))

At exactly this point, when hitting the combination C-M-x, the snd-ls
GTK window freeze and it's just grey and does not repaint. No sound is
heard.

I'm running jackd-0.102.29 on GNU/Linux-2.6.18-rt7.

Any pointers as to what I can try?

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m