[CM] CM with OSC support on Windows XP?

Landspeedrecord landspeedrecord@gmail.com
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:38:22 -0400

Great to hear about anything that will make using CM on XP easier!

I personally would LOVE to get OSC working as there is now a hack that
will allow OSC messages to control ableton live.  I personally would
love to control ableton Live from CM.  So count my vote in for the OSC
system load hack.

Here is a link if you are curious:
http://www.liveapi.org/