[CM] CM with OSC support on Windows XP?

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:55:31 -0500

ok i see it uses a thread to receive. however if you didnt require
receiving anything from chuck, it should be possible to WRITE Osc
messages if i hack the system loading. if this is worth it to you let
me know.

in the near futire there may be at least a partial solution to this
xp-is-always-the-wilderness issue with respect to cm, but i cant say
much about it at this point.