[CM] grace

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:21:50 -0500

it looks to me like -- for whatever reason -- the file src/Lisp.cpp
is not getting compiled and/or included in the linking set.look in
build/Makefile.am

and check to see that its on the list. if it is see if it is at least
getting compiled.
not sure why you should have to export g++ by hand the ./configure
looks for it.
i wonder if you have some old version of automake. i think you need
1.9.6 or higher, not sure