[CM] CM.app and Screamer

Drew Krause drkrause@mindspring.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 04:28:25 -0500

Sciss,

I use Screamer with CM (on Linux) & it took a while for me to figure out
how it works... basically, you need to change environments to load any
functions you write in screamer, then 'resume' CM... Have a close look
at my files 'cminit.lisp' and 'nondet.lisp' at

http://www.wordecho.org/code/cmcode/cmusic.html

and contact me offlist if you have any further questions.

Drew Krause