[CM] More XP & CLM

Michael Edwards m@michael-edwards.org
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:50:48 +0000

Just to support Bill here, CLM does indeed work on windows, I've been
making music with it regularly on that platform for about 4 years.  The
only problem is, as far as I can tell it only runs well with ACL (costs
a lot but then I haven't tried the free 'lite' version for years--could
be that the heap restriction is no longer problematic) and Microsoft's
Visual C++ compiler (or whatever it's called now)--this also costs
something but is quite cheap as an academic version I believe.

All the best,

	Michael