[CM] More XP & CLM

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat, 27 Jan 2007 06:55:33 -0800

> If it's not going to work with
> Windows, or if the developers can't or won't support it, then the
> developers should just say so.

"can't or won't" seems a bit harsh -- I think CLM does work in Windows
in ACL, thanks to the dogged determination of Michael Edwards; I'd
love for it to work in every case, but I already have a long list of things
I'm not doing -- it's more a kind of programming triage.  If anyone
with Windows (and some experience with programming in it) and a
lot of patience (porting and debugging can seem like a infinite loop
sometimes) -- where was I?  I'm too old for a sentence that convoluted.
What I mean is, if there's a willing helper, I'm willing to try.