[CM] [Snd] Success with Fink GTK and JackOSX?

vze26m98 vze26m98@optonline.net
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:56:14 -0500

Bill Schottstaedt wrote on 2/25/07 at 7:38 PM

>I guess I need more details -- errors during compilation or which
>menus are bad, etc -- I didn't get any warnings at load time except
>one about _locale_charset (from libiconv which I installed earlier for
>clisp -- seems not to matter).

Hi Bill-

Snow on the East Coast had me looking into this sooner than I thought.

Success!

Here's the kind of error I was getting:

(process:294): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gsignal.c:1667: signal
`activate' is invalid for instance `0x269d250'

It took me a while to realize that I had built glib2.0 and pkg-config
from source to make a version of Midnight Commander last year, and my
trouble building Snd-GTK-OSX was the result of ugly "mix 'n' match"
between the Fink versions and the ones I had made in /usr/local.

Some quick tests indicate my Snd is working alright with GTK.

Many thanks for going to the trouble to build a version and confirming
all was well...

Best, Charles

<vze26m98@optonline.net>