[CM] [OT] a problem with SBCL

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2007 07:24:55 -0500

Greetings,

My apologies for posting this problem here, but I didn't want to join
another list just to solve one problem, and I've always had good luck
asking for help from the Lisp gurus here on cmdist.

I'm almost "there" with IRCAM's Open Music 5.2.1, but I have this trouble:

    fatal error encountered in SBCL pid 4768(tid 3085235904):
    maximum interrupt nesting depth (32) exceeded

How can this be fixed ?

I've actually got so far as opening a workspace, but this error occurs
if I try to open a project or tutorial.

SBLC 1.0.5, Open SUSE 10.2, kernel 2.6.19. Please advise if more info is
needed.

Best,

dp