[CM] Re: Installation problem (cm.sh)

taube@uiuc.edu taube at uiuc.edu
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 08:41:56 -0600 (CST)

hi when you say "launch the cm.sh script" I assume you mean  that you tried to execute the cm.sh script from inside your terminal (shell) app? this is how you start cm.sh

start your bash shell and do:

  cd /path/to/cm
  bin/cm.sh -l clisp

if you are  doing this then something weird is going on (the cm.sh script has been working for years )  im out of town without access to linux, maybe someone on th list with linux chops can tell what the issue might be.